Tropical Aquaculture Products is a national sales organization seeking a passionate, motivated Account Manager who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers. Our commitment is to sustainably provide the best quality natural fresh seafood in the shortest possible time with exceptional customer service. If you have a talent and passion for sales and logistics, a commitment to green business, think well on your feet and are great with people, we want to talk to you.
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with an existing group of customers, and connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Existing customers include a combination of: National/Regional Retail Chains, National Restaurant Chains and Regional Distributors in geographic regions. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products according to customer needs while maximizing profitability.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship with key customer stakeholders
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Experience in food service or retail food sales; perishables/seafood a plus
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, especially Outlook and Excel
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or 4 years equivalent account management / sales experience
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus
Hours: Monday -- Friday 8am-5pm, rotational weekend/holiday work may be expected
Compensation: Key Account Managers will have a growing line of products to generate uncapped commissions with the ability to increase their commissions and earn residual income as they grow their monthly sales. This position is a balance of base salary and commission. Annual base Salary TBD based on experience, paid weekly, 401K, Medical/HSA, Dental.
This outline illustrates the type of work that characterizes the Job Classification. It is not an all-encompassing statement of the specific duties and responsibilities of, and qualifications for, the individual positions assigned to this Classification.