Blue Foot White Shrimp are farm raised in sand-bottom ponds on the coast of Ecuador and are free of additives, preservatives and growth enhancers.
Chanduy shrimp farm measures up to the industry’s strictest sustainability standards and carries Aquaculture Stewardship Council (ASC) certification. Blue Foot White Shrimp is also certified All-Natural by the Swiss-based Institute of Marketecology (IMO).
The state-of-the-art processing facility operates in accordance with FDA guidelines and under the control and direction of the HACCP plan and BRC certification. With constant harvests and processing, our shrimp are guaranteed delivered fresh to you - 24 hours out of the pond!
We provide our customers and retailers with the following shrimp products:
- Available As:Easy Peel, Head On, Head Off
- Packaging: 10 pound styrofoam box
- In Sizes of: 51/60, 41/50, 36/40, 31/35, 26/30, 21/25 (per pound)
- Available As: Peeled and Deveined
- Packaging: 1 gallon (8 Lb) tubs - sold in 4 tub masters
- 10 pound styrofoam box
- Finished Count: 61/70, 51/60, 41/50, 36/40, 31/35, 26/30 (per pound)
- Available As: Easy Peel, Head On, Head Off
- Packaging: IQF, Custom Retail Bags, Block
- In Sizes Of: 51/60, 41/50, 36/40, 31/35, 26/30, 21/25 (per pound)
The Galápagos Islands, located 600 miles off the coast of Ecuador are home to hundreds of unique wildlife species. The endemic species of the Islands carry the greatest conservation concern as their future depends entirely on the continued conservation of the Islands. Both native and endemic species are continuously researched and monitored by management programs of the Galápagos National Park and the Charles Darwin Foundation.
Since 2012, we have committed to help this fragile ecosystem survive by making a donation to the Charles Darwin Foundation for every pound purchased of fresh Ecuadorian shrimp. Environmental stewardship is a key component of everything we do and one of our missions is to help protect this amazing natural treasure.
So say goodbye to tedious cleaning, contribute to an important cause and discover the culinary excellence of Blue Foot White Shrimp!